Check it out!
The Arc Gloucester's Lifelong Learning Program provides opportunities for individuals 18+ to pursue their interests in an inclusive, fun-filled community environment.
Spring 2023 Class Schedule
- Music and Movement-Dance for Health: Instructor-Casey Clark
- Let's move and groove! Go at your own pace and ability level. The fun filled and choreographed dances will give everyone an opportunity to stretch and move and get the heart pumping!
- Kitchen Creators: Instructor-Robin Jefferson
- Come create and enjoy some easy to make meals, appetizers and snacks! You will learn how simple it is to take five ingredients, or less, and make delicious foods for any occasion.
- Party Planning-Oldies but Goodies: Instructor-Francyne Zeoli
- Let's learn easy ways to create a party! Each week we will have a different theme and treats to share. Have fun dancing, singing , playing games and making party favors
- Say It With Clay: Instructor-Abbie Kasoff
- Come and enjoy utilizing a hands-on therapeutic approach using clay to offer individuals an effective alternative channels for communication and creativity.
- Yoga: Instructor-Stacy Hoffman
- This class will be a gentle flow yoga class each week focusing on mindfulness and gentle yin-style stretching. Each class will begin and end with soothing meditation and a focus on our breathing. An excellent introduction to yoga for beginners.
Classes are offered in the Fall and Spring semesters.
The Arc Gloucester’s Spring 2023 Lifelong Learning Classes are held Monday evenings from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM in Woodbury, NJ from April 3 - May 22
Registration for classes is required, learn more about this program and register by calling 856-848-8648.